| || |
| || || |
| || |
Activedolls requires a PC compatible with: Windows Vista(SP2) / 7(SP1) / 8 / 8.1 / 10 Desktop, a CPU with SSE2 (most PCs sold since 2005), and a DirectX 7 video card.
An Internet connection is needed to download and install Activedolls, but then it runs offline.
If unsure wether your PC will run Activedolls, you can download the Activedolls Demo
and try it on your PC
It's strongly recommended to get the latest drivers for your hardware before playing Activedolls. While your hardware may meet the system requirements, using outdated drivers may prevent Activedolls from working properly.
Drivers are software provided to you by the manufacturer of your hardware that let other programs know how the hardware works. The most important ones for 3D graphics programs are the video drivers.
You can get the drivers for the main video hardware manufacturers from their websites. If you want to know your Operating System, video card name and manufacturer:
Important: We assume no responsibility for the effects that changing the drivers for your hardware may have on your system. It is your responsibility to follow the instructions provided by the hardware manufacturer to ensure the proper installation of updated drivers.
- Run the "DirectX Diagnostic Tool":
- Click on the Windows "Start" button and either click on the "Search" field or choose "Run" depending on which shows up on your menu.
- In that box, type "dxdiag" and press the enter key. You can choose "No" when you are asked if you want DirectX to gather additional "WHQL" related info.
- The tool will start on the System tab. Check the System Information box for the Operating System
- Switch to the Display tab. In the upper left corner is a box named Device. The first three lines are the Name, Manufacturer, and Chip Type of your video hardware.
- Click "Exit" in the lower right hand corner of the window to close the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What must I do to play the Activedolls Demo? Where can I get Activedolls?
- If you still haven't downloaded our demo package, click here to get it.
- If your web browser shows you the option to "Open" or "Run" the file, do it. Otherwise, you must save the file in any folder and then run the file by clicking its icon.
- Follow the instructions and run the Activedolls Demo when the installation finishes.
- An Activedolls icon should be placed on your desktop and "Start" menu. You can click it to play the Activedolls Demo whenever you want.
How much does Activedolls cost?
Activedolls is available for download at BMT Micro, our authorized retailer.
Once purchased, where can I download Activedolls from?
Please, visit the BMT Micro purchase form for pricing details.
BMT Micro is our authorized retailer.
Can I download Activedolls through a proxy server?
An email confirmation containing a an Access Key will be sent to you.
- Install and run the Activedolls Demo (see the question about the Demo above for more information).
- Click the "Enter Key" button and enter the Access Key when asked. Activedolls will be automatically downloaded and installed.
I get a connection error message after entering my Access Key.
Yes. If you connect to the internet through a proxy server, Activedolls will automatically use the proxy settings of Internet Explorer. However, if for some reason this doesn't work for you, you can manually configure Activedolls to connect to your proxy server (just run Activedolls and click "Settings").
My Access Key doesn't work
Activedolls needs an Internet connection to be downloaded and installed. Ensure that no firewall or similar security device is preventing Activedolls from making requests to the Internet.
Activedolls doesn't work on my computer. What can I do?
- Please make sure you have entered your Access Key correctly. Please note that your Access Key contains both letters and numbers. We recommend that you copy the Access Key from the email confirmation and paste it into the appropriate field.
- If it still doesn't work, please contact us and provide the email address you gave at purchase, the first part of your two part Access Key, and the exact contents and title of the error message.
- Make sure your system meets the System Requirements stated above.
- Make sure you have the latest drivers for your hardware.
- Uninstall Activedolls and reinstall the demo package again. It could be due to a bad installation.
It's also possible that Activedolls had compatibility problems with your computer. We are continuously improving the compatibility issues, but due to the huge amount of different system configurations it's possible that some incompatibilities still exist.
If you can't find what you're looking for in the FAQs, then you can send your question to firstname.lastname@example.org
. We'll try to get back to you as soon as we can.
If you want to report a problem, please describe what went wrong in detail: which operating system are you running, the sequence of actions that produced the failure, what you saw that was wrong, and the exact contents and title of any error message.
| || || |
New! Also from Girlvanic Studios:
|To get news and updates from Girlvanic Studios, |
sign up for our free newsletter.
We will never share your email address with anyone, we promise.
| || || |
| ||WARNING! This website displays sexually explicit content and is intended for adults age 18 or over.|
All characters depicted are computer generated, they are 18 or over, and are represented as such. 18 U.S.C. 2257